Sunday, December 2, 2012

Strawberry Brownies!

Hmm, the name alone intrigued me.  Strawberry brownies?  Isn't the name kind of an oxymoron?  I mean aren't brownies all about ooey gooey chocolate?  Apparently not.  These little gems are super easy and really quite tasty.  I made these last night for dinner with some friends, and we ate almost the whole 9x13 pan.  I do have to admit that when I did the glaze I forgot the amounts, so we were scraping excess glaze off our brownies.  Which then got us to talking about how to make these even better!  Of course, we all agreed chocolate would make these even better!  I will be experimenting with these in the future so keep your eyes open!  Anyway, these are super delicious the way they are now!  Hope you all enjoy them! 

Strawberry Brownies

1 box strawberry cake mix
2 eggs
1/3 c oil

Mix above ingredients.  Spread into a greased 9x13 pan.  (will be super thick)  Bake at 350 degrees for 14 minutes. 

Glaze

1 c powdered sugar
 1 1/2 T milk or water

Mix above ingredients and pour over warm brownies.

Strawberry Brownies!  Mix strawberry cake mix, 2 eggs, 1/3 c. oil, spread in 9x13 pan (dough will be thick) and bake at 350 for 14 minutes. For glaze, mix 1 c. Powdered sugar with 1 1/2 tablespoons milk or water. Pour over warm brownies.

No comments:

Post a Comment