Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Winner, Winner Chicken Dinner

Ok, so I found this recipe on Pinterest and it looked too easy and too good to be true.  But never one to shy away from trying something new, I took the plunge.  Holy Cow, it was soooo good!  You have 5 ingredients and you could really tailor it to your family's tastes if you wanted to!  Are you in suspense?  The 5 ingredients are chicken, green beans, potatoes, Italian salad dressing packet and butter.  Of course, anything with butter is a good bet in my book!  (But I didn't actually use butter, I used some of my stick margarine.  Still turned out yummy!)  You can also substitute other veggies for the green beans.  I for one think it would be amazing with carrots or broccoli, but my family would beg to differ!

Chicken Dinner

4-6 chicken breast (about 1 1/2 lbs)
green beans ( I  used frozen)
potatoes, cubed ( I only used 2 but you can do more)
1 packet of dry Italian dressing mix
1 stick of butter or margarine, melted

Place chicken in a greased 9x13 pan.  Arrange green beans on one side and potatoes on the other.  Sprinkle dressing mix over all.  Pour melted butter over all.  Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour. 

Pinned Image

Originally from savings-makes-cents.com

No comments:

Post a Comment